Iridium 9575 Extreme Satellite Phone with Prepaid SIM Card
Brand: Iridium Communications LLC
- Military-grade durability (MIL-STD 810F) Highest Ingress Protection (IP) rating in the industry (IP65)
- Battery Standby time: Up to 30 hours Talk time: Up to 4 hours
- Two-way SMS and short email capability
- Illuminated weather-resistant keypad
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 °C to +55 °C or 14F to 131F
Legal Disclaimer: US address sale only.
Publisher: Iridium Communications LLC
Details: The Iridium 9575 Extreme is the most advanced satellite phone currently available. Not only does the 9575 Extreme offer access to Iridiums global coverage for voice, data and SMS services but it is the first satellite phone to offer the fully integrated services of customizable GPS, online tracking and emergency SOS with notification services. Other features of the handset include a IP65 rating which means the 9575 Extreme is dust proof, shock resistant and jet water resistant. It is also the first handset to offer military-grade 810F durability. Another first for satellite phones is the introduction of Iridium AxcessPoint. This allows you to set up your Iridium 9575 Extreme as a Wi-Fi hotspot.